CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS PAGE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR ARTWORK FOR SALE TO RAISE FUNDS TO HELP REDUCE VIOLENCE
CAMPBELLTOWN SAYS NO TO VIOLENCE
A primary role for Campbelltown Domestic Violence Committee is to raise awareness of the impact of domestic and family abuse and provide resources to the community.
The CDVC with this website also aims to support individuals and families experiencing domestic and family violence, by providing information and resources, particularly how to Stay Safe and Where to Get Help. Our website also includes information for those interested in joining the committee, committee activities, as well as current and future events.
Women NSW describe Domestic Violence to include violent, abusive or intimidating behaviour carried out by a partner, carer or family member to control, dominate or instil fear. Domestic and family violence can take many forms including emotional, psychological, financial and sexual abuse.
Domestic and family violence is everywhere in our community; especially behind closed doors. Campbelltown LGA has one of the highest rates of domestic violence incidents in Sydney. This website :
- Explains what Domestic Violence Is and the Different Forms of Family and Domestic Abuse
- Provides information on how to stay safe when leaving a violent relationship
- Provides information on services that can provide support and resources and How to Get Help
- Information on how to join the Campbelltown Domestic Violence Committee
- Provide information of how to get involved in DV awareness raising events/projects
- Provides information on local events being held
IF YOU NEED TO LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IN A HURRY PRESS THE YELLOW EXIT BUTTON
IF YOU ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER PLEASE CONTACT 000
“We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.”
Malala Yousafzai, activist & 2014 Nobel prize winner